9 Principals of Function
1. Stand Upright and be in alignment with the
2. Elongate the neck at the shoulders to know the root.
3. Breathe abdominally with the Vital Breath.
4. Tuck the Pelvis forward and upward to strengthen the Root.
5. Stand lightly, with firmness in the soles of your feet.
6. Be aware of the Earth beneath your feet and sink down into it, to establish the Root.
7. RELAX totally, the muscles, organs, tendons and bones from the crown of the Head to the Toes.
8. ALWAYS BE AWARE: “ANY TENSION IN THE BODY IMPEDES THE FLUIDITY OF LIFE FORCE.”
9. Be aware of the Energy of the Universe expanding, flowing outward from the Tan Tien, connecting YOU, the Heavens and the Earth.